Monday, June 07, 2010

ANIME FESTIVAL ASIA 2009

Finally settled down to upload all the pictures for last year's AFA. Was relatively fun and perhaps better than the one 2 yeras ago. Will be going off to Japan on a 7 days trip tonight, I guess I will pretty much miss the AFA this year since it is during the uni exam period. Moreover after experiencing the real thing in Japan itself, I dun think I will keen to go for such Anime event organized for those who had not gone to akihabara before. I will want to go for at least a comiket in Jpan perhaps few years later when I start working...

KKNM Booth



Figmas! I have one Nanoha 1st Movie version





Exclusive K-ON postcard and shana postcard from KKNM


I love anisong, Yoshiki Fukuyama!!!






























COSPA Booth showcasing resinya portrait

Alodia cosplaying as Mirai?



Miku during I love anisong



Shoko Nakagawa, photo not very clear





Akiba Town

Perfect Grade....

Human-size, Grade?

Bandai showcase

MOE MOE KYUN maid house by local cosplayer

unknown cosplayers but quite beautiful anyway

Otacool vol 1 on showcase

Goodsmile figure showcase

Mirai-chan figma

Loads of nendoroids being showcased




Takasimaya selling lots of not-made-in-japan cushions of all size

Author of Summer Wars, Mamoru Hosoda during autograph session

CEO of COSPA second from right

Danny Choo in Trooper suit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home